Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Differentials Rear Differential Front Oil Seal<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Differential Front Oil Seal documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR DIFFERENTIAL FRONT OIL SEAL
5. Rear Differential Front Oil 10) Remove the self-locking nut while holding the
companion flange with ST.
Seal ST 498427200 FLANGE WRENCH
1) Set the vehicle on a lift.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
3) Move the select lever or gear shift lever to "N".
4) Release the parking brake.
5) Remove the oil drain plug, and drain the gear oil.
11) Extract the companion flange using ST.
ST 399703600 PULLER ASSY
(A) Filler plug
(B) Drain plug
6) Install the oil drain plug.
Apply liquid gasket to the drain plug. DI-00196
Liquid gasket: 12) Remove the oil seal using ST.
Part No. 004403010 ST 398527700 PULLER ASSY
THREE BOND 1105 or equivalent
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo