Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Drive Shaft System Front Drive Shaft<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Front Drive Shaft documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
FRONT DRIVE SHAFT
DRIVE SHAFT SYSTEM
5. Front Drive Shaft 8) Remove the bolt securing ball joint, and then re-
move the transverse link from front housing.
1) Lift-up the vehicle, and then remove the front
2) Drain the transmission oil.
3) Unlock the axle nut.
9) Remove the front drive shaft from front axle. If it
is hard to remove, remove the brake disk rotor us-
ing the ST1 and ST2.
ST1 926470000 AXLE SHAFT PULLER
ST2 927140000 AXLE SHAFT PULLER
4) Remove the axle nut using a socket wrench with PLATE
brake pedal depressed. CAUTION:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo