Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Drive Shaft System Rear Drive Shaft<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Drive Shaft documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR DRIVE SHAFT
DRIVE SHAFT SYSTEM
6. Rear Drive Shaft 7) Remove the bolts which secure front lateral link
and rear lateral link to housing.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Lift-up the vehicle, and remove the rear wheel.
3) Unlock the axle nut.
8) Remove the rear ABS wheel speed sensor from
4) Remove the axle nut using a socket wrench with
brake pedal depressed.
Remove the axle nut with vehicle weight not ap-
plied on axle. Failure to follow this rule may
damage the wheel bearings.
5) Disconnect the stabilizer link.
(1) ABS wheel speed sensor
9) Remove the rear drive shaft from rear axle. If it is
hard to remove, remove the brake disk rotor using
the ST1 and ST2.
ST1 926470000 AXLE SHAFT PULLER
ST2 927140000 AXLE SHAFT PULLER
6) Remove the bolt which secures trailing link to
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo