Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Parking Brake Parking Brake Lever<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Parking Brake Lever documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
PARKING BRAKE LEVER
2. Parking Brake Lever C: INSPECTION
While pulling the parking brake lever upward, count
A: REMOVAL the notches.
1) Lift-up the vehicle.
2) Remove the rear tire and wheel. Lever stroke:
3) Remove the rear seat cushion. 7 to 8 notches when pulled with a force of 196
4) Remove the console box. N (20 kgf, 44 lb)
5) Loosen the parking cable adjusting nut and con- If not as specified, adjust the parking brake.
switch. D: ADJUSTMENT
7) Remove the parking brake lever. 1) Remove the console cover.
2) Forcibly pull the parking brake lever 3 to 5 times.
3) Adjust the parking brake lever by turning adjust-
er until parking brake lever stroke is set at 7 to 8
notches with operating force of 196 N (20 kgf, 44
4) Tighten the lock nut.
7 to 8 notches when pulled with a force of 196
N (20 kgf, 44 lb)
Tightening torque (Lock nut):
8) Unbend the parking brake lever pawls and re- 6 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo