Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Power Assisted Systems Oil Pump<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Oil Pump documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING)
7. Oil Pump 7) Place the oil pump bracket in a vise, remove the
two bolts from front side of oil pump.
A: REMOVAL CAUTION:
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. Do not place the oil pump bracket directly in the
2) Remove the pulley belt cover. vise; use soft pads and hold oil pump lightly to
3) Loosen the lock bolt and slider bolt, and then re- protect the pump.
move the power steering pump drive V-belt.
8) Remove the bolt from the rear side of oil pump.
4) Disconnect the connector from power steering
9) Disassemble the oil pump and bracket by insert-
ing a flat tip screwdriver as shown in the figure.
5) Disconnect the pipe C and suction hose from oil
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo