Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 4 - Chassis Wheel and Tire System Tire<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Tire documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
WHEEL AND TIRE SYSTEM
1) Take stone, glass, nail etc. off the tread groove.
2) Replace the tire:
When replacing a tire, make sure to use only
the same size, construction and load range as
(1) When large crack on the side wall, damage
or crack on tread is found.
(2) When the "tread wear indicator" appears as
a solid band across the tread.
(3) If a crack is found on the tire valve, replace
the tire valve.
(1) Tread wear indicator
(2) Tire tread
1. TIRE ROTATION
Rotate the tire positions periodically (12,500 km
(7,500 miles)) as shown in the figure to prevent
tires from wearing unevenly or the lengthen their
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo