Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Airbag System (Diagnostics) Clear Memory Mode<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Clear Memory Mode documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
CLEAR MEMORY MODE
AIRBAG SYSTEM (DIAGNOSTICS)
10.Clear Memory Mode
1) Turn the ignition switch to ON.
2) Connect the ground terminal (ground terminal
"A") to diagnosis connector terminal No. 1 in the in-
strument panel lower cover area.
3 4 5 6
(1) Diagnosis connector
(2) Ground terminal "B"
(3) Ground terminal "A"
3) While the airbag warning light flashes, connect
another diagnosis terminal (ground terminal "B") to
diagnosis connector terminal No. 2.
4) Once the memory is erased, the warning light re-
turns to the normal flash rate (0.6 sec on). The fail-
ure to recover the normal flash rate indicates that
trouble parts still remain. Having repaired such
parts, erase the memory again and confirm that the
normal flash rate has returned.
5) When the memory has been cleared, disconnect
the ground terminal from the diagnosis connector.
6) Wind tape around the ground terminal and return
it to its original position.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo