Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Airbag System Driver's Airbag Module<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Driver's Airbag Module documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
DRIVER'S AIRBAG MODULE
4. Driver's Airbag Module B: INSTALLATION
Install in the reverse order of removal.
CAUTION: Do not allow harness and connectors to inter-
Refer to "CAUTION" in General Description be- fere or get tangled up with other parts.
fore handing the airbag module. Tightening torque:
1) Position the front wheels straight ahead. (After Refer to "COMPONENT" in "General Descrip-
moving the vehicle more than 5 m (16 ft) with front tion"
the vehicle moves straight ahead). C: INSPECTION
2) Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
3) Disconnect the ground cable from battery, and
Refer to "CAUTION" in General Description be-
wait for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
fore handing the airbag module.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo