Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Airbag System Roll Connector<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Roll Connector documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
9. Roll Connector
1) Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery, and
wait for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
3) Remove the driver's airbag module.
4) Remove the steering wheel.
5) Remove the steering column cover.
6) Remove the screws, and then remove the roll
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
2) Before installing the steering wheel, be sure the
direction of roll connector is adjusted with steering.
Check for the following, and replace damaged
parts with new parts.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo