Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Airbag System Side Airbag Module<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Side Airbag Module documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SIDE AIRBAG MODULE
6. Side Airbag Module 7) Remove the side airbag module (A) from back-
rest frame assembly.
Before working on the airbag module, refer to
the "CAUTION" in General Description.
Remove the passenger's side by referring to driv- (A)
1) Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery, and AB-00476
wait for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
3) Remove the front seat from the vehicle. 1) Ensure there are no foreign particles on side air-
4) Remove the clip, and then remove the side air-
bag harness from slide rail IN (A) and reverse side 2) Install the side airbag module (A) to backrest
of seat cushion assembly. frame assembly.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo