Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body EXTERIOR BODY PANELS Rear Gate Garnish Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Gate Garnish Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR GATE GARNISH ASSEMBLY
EXTERIOR BODY PANELS
9. Rear Gate Garnish Assembly
1) Remove the rear gate panel trim.
2) Remove the rear wiper motor.
3) Remove the seven frange nuts from inside of
rear gate panel.
4) Remove the license plate light assembly.
5) Close the gate, and then remove the rear gate
garnish assembly, pulling it forward by hand.
Be careful not to pull it strongly to avoid damage to
(1) Rear gate garnish ASSY
(2) Licence plate light bracket
(3) Licence plate light
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Check for serious scratches or cracks in rear gate
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo