Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body EXTERIORINTERIOR TRIM Front Bumper<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Front Bumper documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4. Front Bumper 5) Remove the front grille and front grille side.
A: REMOVAL 6) Remove the eight clips, and pull out the bumper
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. slightly.
2) Loosen the two clips to remove the mud guard
and front under cover.
7) Remove the E/A FORM from bumper beam.
E/A FORM may easily break. Do not apply exces-
3) Turn over the mud guard, and remove two inside sive force to it during removal.
clips which securing front bumper to fender.
8) Remove the bumper beam.
4) Turn over the mud guard, and disconnect the fog 9) Remove the eight bolts to disassemble the front
light connector before removing a bolt and clip bumper beam.
which installed to under side of fog light hole.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
1. COATING METHOD FOR PP BUMPER
cess Process name Job contents
Set the bumper on paint worktable if required.
1 Bumper mounting Use paint worktable conforming to inner shape
of bumper when possible.
(2) Set bumper section
Mask specified part (black base) with masking tape. Use masking tape for PP (example, Nichiban
No. 533, etc.).
3 Clean all parts to be painted with white gasoline, normal alcohol, etc. to remove dirt, oil, fat, etc.
4 Primer paint Apply primer one to all parts to be painted, using air gun. Use primer (clear).
Dry at normal temperature [10 to 15 min. at 20
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo