Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body EXTERIORINTERIOR TRIM Roof Trim<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Roof Trim documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
20.Roof Trim 8) Remove the clips, and then remove the roof trim.
When removing the clip, use great care not to
damage the roof trim.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the over head console. (Sunroof model)
3) Remove the room light. EI-00077
4) Remove the sun visor and hook or both sides.
5) Remove the assist grip cap to remove assist grip Install in the reverse order of removal.
6) Remove the upper inner trim.
7) Remove the rear quarter upper trim shown in the
(1) Remove the rear rail trim (A).
(2) Remove the rear quarter upper trim (B) of
: (C) EI-00076
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo