Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body EXTERIORINTERIOR TRIM Rear Bumper<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Bumper documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5. Rear Bumper 6) Remove the two clips from each side.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the bolts and clips.
7) Remove the floor box.
8) Remove the rear skirt trim.
9) Loosen the four nuts to remove rear bumper.
3) Remove the clips from bumper and bracket. Two persons are required when removing rear
10) Remove the bolt to remove bracket from
4) When removing the rear bumper beam assem-
bly, remove the six bolts on bumper stay.
11) Disengage the clips to remove bumper upper
5) Remove the rear combination light assemblies
from each side. EI-00048
12) Remove the four bolts to remove side bracket
and bumper stay.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
Refer to front bumper repair.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo