Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Entertainment Antenna Amplifier<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Antenna Amplifier documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the rear quarter upper trim.
3) Disconnect the harness connector and terminal.
4) Remove the mounting screws and detach anten-
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Measure the antenna amplifier resistance.
1) Check cable swagging portion for insulation fail-
Terminal No. Standard
1 and Amplifier body More than 10 k
2 and Amplifier body More than 10 k
3 and Amplifier body More than 10 k
4 and Amplifier body More than 10 k
2) Check antenna amplifier.
Disconnect each connector by the tester check,
and then measure direct-current electricity value at
point described above.
(+B = 13.5 V) 50
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo