Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Glass Windows Mirrors Rear Gate Glass<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Gate Glass documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR GATE GLASS
15.Rear Gate Glass 2) Install the glass in same procedure as for wind-
1) Remove the rear gate garnish.
2) Remove the electrical connector from rear de- (3)
3) Remove the glass in same procedure as for
A matching pin is cemented to corners of the glass (4)
on the compartment side. Use a piano wire when (3)
cutting each pin.
A (4) (5)
A) Upper side
(1) Body panel B) Left and right side
(2) Glass (1) Adhesive
(3) Matching pin (2) Strip rubber
B: INSTALLATION (4) Primer
1) Install a new rubber strip (A) by aligning it with (5) 12 mm (0.47 in)
the end of the rear gate glass (B). (6) 14 mm (0.55 in)
(7) 10 -- 13 mm (0.39 -- 0.51 in)
(8) 8 mm (0.31 in)
(9) 12 mm (0.47 in)
REAR GATE GLASS
3) About one hour after installation, conduct a leak
4) After completion of all work, allow the vehicle to
stand for about 24 hours.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo