Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Glass Windows Mirrors Rear Regulator and Motor Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Regulator and Motor Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR REGULATOR AND MOTOR ASSEMBLY
12.Rear Regulator and Motor As-
1) Remove the door glass.
2) Remove the front sash.
3) Disconnect the motor connector.
4) Loosen the four bolts and two nuts to remove
5) Loosen the screws to remove motor assembly.
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
2) Adjust the rear door glass.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
1) Make sure that the power window motor rotates
properly when battery voltage is applied to the ter-
minals of motor connector.
2) Change polarity of battery connections to the ter-
minals to ensure that the motor rotates in reverse
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo