Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER VENTILATOR AND AC) Compressor<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Compressor documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C)
11.Compressor 9) Loosen the bolts to remove compressor bracket.
1. MAGNETIC CLUTCH CLEARANCE
1) Check the clearance of the entire circumference
around the drive plate and pulley.
0.3 -- 0.6 mm (0.0118 -- 0.0236 in)
2. MAGNETIC CLUTCH OPERATION
1) Disconnect the compressor connector.
2) Connect the battery positive (+) terminal to the
No.3 terminal of the compressor connector.
10) Remove the bolts and then separate compres-
AC-00048 sor and bracket.
3) Make sure the magnet clutch engages.
If NG, replace the compressor.
1) Perform the compressor oil return operation.
2) Turn the A/C switch OFF and stop the engine.
3) Using the refrigerant recovery system, dis-
4) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. AC-00051
5) Remove the V-belt. 1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
6) Remove the generator. es with new ones, then apply compressor oil.
7) Remove the low-pressure hose and high-pres- 3) When replacing compressor, adjust amount of
sure hose. compressor oil.
4) Charge refrigerant.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
8) Disconnect the compressor harness from body
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo