Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER VENTILATOR AND AC) Control Unit<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Control Unit documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C)
10.Control Unit 6) Insert the flat tip screwdriver to the position (A)
and release the claw with pulling out the lower por-
A: REMOVAL tion of center console panel.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. CAUTION:
2) In case of manual A/C, remove the mode cable Do not insert the flat tip screwdriver into any
and air-mix cable from links of heater unit. portion except for indicated in the figure. The
3) Remove the console front cover. instrument panel may be damaged.
(A) Inserting position of flat tip screwdriver
4) Apply the thick protective tape (A) to instrument 7) Loosen the screws on rear side of center con-
panel pad to protect the surface of it. sole panel, and then remove the control unit.
Also apply the protective tape to the deep inside
portion between center console panel and instru- Install in the reverse order of removal.
ment panel pad.
5) Loosen the screws.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo