Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER VENTILATOR AND AC) Condenser<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Condenser documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C)
12.Condenser B: INSTALLATION
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
1) Using the refrigerant recovery system, dis- CAUTION:
charge refrigerant. ones, and then apply compressor oil. Confirm
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. that lower guide of condenser has been fitted
3) Disconnect the pressure hose and pipe from into holes on radiator panel.
AC-00246 2) Charge refrigerant.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
AC-00053 1) Confirm that no dust or insects are found on the
5) Remove the two bolts. While lifting the condens- condenser fins. Air-blow or flush fins with water as
er, pull it out through the space between radiator needed.
and radiator panel. 2) Confirm that no oil leaks from condenser. If a
failure is found, replace the condenser with a new
Be careful not to damage the radiator fins and
condenser fins. If a damaged fin is found, repair
it using a thin screwdriver.
If the condenser is replaced, add appropriate
amount of compressor oil to the compressor.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo