Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER VENTILATOR AND AC) Evaporator<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Evaporator documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C)
1) Disconnect the refrigerant recovery & toe board
area A/C pipe.
2) Remove the glove box.
3) Remove lower motor unit assembly.
4) Loosen the screws and remove evaporator cov-
5) Remove the A/C pipes in unit.
6) Rotate the upper part of evaporator tilt toward
the front vehicle and the lower part tilt toward the in-
terior, respectively. Then pull out the heater case to
the left side.
7) Loosen the two bolts to remove expansion valve.
If the evaporator is replaced, add appropriate
amount of compressor oil to evaporator.
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
Replace the o-ring for refrigerant recovery & toe
board area air conditioner pipe with a new one, and
then apply compressor oil.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo