Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER VENTILATOR AND AC) Heater Cooling Unit<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Heater Cooling Unit documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
HEATER COOLING UNIT
HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C)
14.Heater Cooling Unit
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Using the refrigerant recovery system, dis-
3) Drain LLC from the radiator.
4) Remove the bolt securing expansion valve and
pipe in engine compartment. Release the heater
hose clamps in engine compartment to remove the
5) Remove the instrument panel.
6) Remove the support beam.
7) Remove the blower motor unit assembly.
8) Disconnect the servo motor connectors.
9) Loosen the bolt and nuts to remove the heater
and cooling unit.
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
2) Charge refrigerant.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo