Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body SUNROOFT-TOPCONVERTIBLE TOP (SUNROOF) Sunroof Control System<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Sunroof Control System documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SUNROOF CONTROL SYSTEM
SUNROOF/T-TOP/CONVERTIBLE TOP (SUNROOF)
2. Sunroof Control System
A: WIRING DIAGRAM
Symptom Checking order
Water leaks. (1) Check roof panel and sunroof lid for improper or poor sealing.
(2) Check drain tube for clogging.
(3) Check sunroof frame seal and body for improper fit.
Booming noise (1) Check sunroof lid and roof panel for improper clearance.
(2) Check sunshade and roof trim for improper clearance.
Abnormal motor noise (1) Check motor for looseness.
(2) Check gears and bearings for wear.
(3) Check cables for wear.
(4) Check cable pipe for deformities.
Failure of sunroof (1) Check guide rail for foreign particles.
(Motor operates properly.) (2) Check guide rail for improper installation.
(3) Check parts for mutual interference.
(4) Check cable slider for improper clinching.
(5) Check cable for improper installation.
(6) Check clutch adjusting nut for improper tightness.
Motor does not rotate or rotates improperly. (1) Check fuse for blow-out.
(2) Check switch for improper function.
(3) Check motor for incorrect terminal voltage.
(4) Check relay for improper operation.
(5) Check poor grounding system.
(6) Check harness for open or short and terminals for poor connections.
(7) Check limit switch for improper operation.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo