Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body SUNROOFT-TOPCONVERTIBLE TOP (SUNROOF) Sunroof Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Sunroof Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SUNROOF/T-TOP/CONVERTIBLE TOP (SUNROOF)
4. Sunroof Assembly Length A:
15 mm (0.59 in) or more
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove roof trim.
3) Remove sunroof lid. A
4) Disconnect the four drain tubes (A) from sunroof
5) Disconnect sunroof harness connector.
6) Remove the bolts, and then remove the frame
1) Remove sunroof frame.
2) Cut the pawl (A) of front sunshade RH.
3) Remove the front slider RH.
7) Remove bolts and nuts and then detach sunroof
4) Pull out the sunshade (B) from sunroof frame.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Be careful not to snag harness. D: ASSEMBLY
NOTE: Assemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo