Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Seats Rear Seat<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Seat documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
3. Rear Seat C: DISASSEMBLY
1) Remove the rear seat.
1) Remove the bolts, and then detach the rear seat 2) Remove the hog rings (A) from around the seat
2) Remove the headrest. 3) Remove the hog rings (A) on front side of cush-
3) Remove the luggage floor mat.
4) Fold down the rear seat backrest.
5) Turn over the mat to remove bolts.
4) Remove the hog rings (A) from around the seat
6) Remove the rear seat backrest.
5) Remove the hog rings (A), and then remove the
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
Assemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo