Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Security and Locks Ignition Key Lock<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Ignition Key Lock documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
IGNITION KEY LOCK
SECURITY AND LOCKS
18.Ignition Key Lock
1) Remove the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the steering column.
3) Secure the steering column in a vise. Remove
the bolt with a drill.
4) Remove the ignition key lock.
5) Use a new fixer bolt. Tighten the fixer bolt to the
bolt head wrenched off.
1) Remove the instrument panel lower cover.
2) Remove the lower column cover.
3) Unfasten the holddown clip which secures har-
ness and disconnect the connector of ignition
switch from body harness.
4) Turn the ignition key plate to each position and
check the continuity between terminals of ignition
Switch position Terminal No. Standard
LOCK -- --
ACC No. 1 and No. 2 Less than 1
ON No. 1 and No. 2 Less than 1
No. 1 and No. 4
No. 2 and No. 4
ST No. 1 and No. 3 Less than 1
No. 1 and No. 4
No. 3 and No. 4
If NG, replace the ignition switch.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo