Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Security and Locks Rear Door Latch Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Door Latch Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR DOOR LATCH ASSEMBLY
SECURITY AND LOCKS
11.Rear Door Latch Assembly
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the rear door trim.
3) Remove the sealing cover.
4) Remove the rear inner remote.
5) Remove the three screws and bolt.
6) Disconnect the connector, and then remove the
rear door latch assembly.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Make sure the lock works properly after installation.
1) Make sure the cable is not deformed.
2) Make sure the lever and cable work smoothly.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo