Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Security and Locks Rear Door Lock Actuator<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Door Lock Actuator documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR
SECURITY AND LOCKS
12.Rear Door Lock Actuator
1) Remove the rear door latch assembly.
2) Loosen the two screws to remove rear door lock
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Make sure the lock works properly after installation.
1) Disconnect the door lock actuator harness con-
2) Connect the battery to door lock actuator termi-
2 1 2 1
4 3 4 3
Terminal No. Actuator operation
No. 2 (+) and No. 4 (-) Unlocked Locked
No. 4 (+) and No. 2 (-) Locked Unlocked
If NG, replace the door lock actuator.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo