Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Security and Locks Rear Gate Latch Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Gate Latch Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR GATE LATCH ASSEMBLY
SECURITY AND LOCKS
14.Rear Gate Latch Assembly
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the rear gate trim.
3) Remove two bolts.
4) Remove the rear gate latch assembly, and then
disconnect the connector.
5) Remove the rear gate outer handle cable, and
then remove the rear gate latch assembly.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Make sure the lock works properly after installation.
1) Make sure the cable is not deformed.
2) Make sure the lever and cable, rear gate latch
switch, and door lock work smoothly.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo