Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Security and Locks Rear Outer Handle<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Outer Handle documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR OUTER HANDLE
SECURITY AND LOCKS
10.Rear Outer Handle
1) Remove the rear door trim.
Do not use excessive force to remove the door
panel. This will deform it.
2) Remove the sealing cover.
3) Remove the rear inner remote.
4) Remove the rear door latch assembly.
5) Remove two bolts, and then remove the rear
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Make sure the outer handle works properly after in-
1) Make sure the resinous lever is not deformed,
damaged or cracked.
2) Make sure the resinous lever operates smoothly.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo