Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 5 - Body Wiper and Washer Systems Rear Wiper Arm<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Wiper Arm documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR WIPER ARM
WIPER AND WASHER SYSTEMS
9. Rear Wiper Arm C: ADJUSTMENT
1) Operate the rear wiper once.
A: REMOVAL 2) Align the blade to the center of rear defogger
1) Remove the wiper arm cover (A). heat wire (A).
2) Loosen the nut to remove wiper arm.
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
2) Operate the rear wiper once.
3) Align the blade to the center of rear defogger
heat wire (A).
Refer to COMPONENT in General Descrip-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo