Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 1 - General Information Section PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES Supplemental Restraint System<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Supplemental Restraint System documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES
27.Supplemental Restraint System
Check the airbag system in accordance with the result of the self-diagnosis.
1) Ensure that airbag connectors are connected. If not, properly connect. When the ignition switch is turned
ON with the connector(s) disconnected, the airbag warning light blinks to identify the fault.
2) Turn the ignition switch to ON, and connect the airbag diagnosis terminal of the service connector (located
below lower cover) to ground terminal.
3) The warning light blinks to indicate a DTC (a fault is identified). When the airbag system is in good order
(no trouble codes are stored in the memory), the warning light blinks on and off at 0.6 seconds intervals (as
long as the diagnosis terminal is connected to ground terminal).
4) When the warning light indicates a DTC, check the airbag system in accordance with the troubleshooting
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo