Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) GENERAL DESCRIPTION Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Detecting Criteria<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Detecting Criteria documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
2. Spark Plug 5) Remove the spark plugs with the spark plug
All spark plugs installed on an engine, must be
of the same heat range.
1. RH SIDE
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. LH SIDE
1) Disconnect the battery cables, and then remove
the battery and battery carrier.
2) Remove the air cleaner lower case.
3) Disconnect the connector from ignition coil.
2) Disconnect the washer motor connector.
4) Remove the ignition coil.
3) Disconnect the rear window glass washer hose
from washer motor, then plug connection with a
4) Remove the two bolts which hold washer tank,
then take the tank away from working area.
5) Disconnect the connector from ignition coil. 2. LH SIDE
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Tightening torque (Spark plug):
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo