Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) EXHAUST Center Exhaust Pipe<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Center Exhaust Pipe documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
CENTER EXHAUST PIPE
3. Center Exhaust Pipe 10) Remove the bolts which install upper side of
turbocharger upper cover, and remove it.
1) Set the vehicle on a lift.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
3) Remove the intercooler.
4) Remove the intercooler bracket.
11) Separate the center exhaust pipe from turbo-
5) Lift-up the vehicle.
6) Remove the under cover.
7) Remove the bolts which install lower side of tur-
bocharger upper cover.
Be careful, the turbocharger and exhaust pipe EX-00012
12) Lift-up the vehicle.
13) Disconnect the connector from rear oxygen
8) Lower the vehicle.
9) Remove the turbocharger upper cover. FU-00081
14) Vertically draw out the clip from crossmember.
CENTER EXHAUST PIPE
15) Separate the center exhaust pipe from rear ex- B: INSTALLATION
Replace the gaskets with new ones.
1) Install the center exhaust pipe and temporarily
tighten the bolt which holds center exhaust pipe to
2) Temporarily tighten the bolt which holds center
pipe to transmission.
3) Connect the center exhaust pipe to turbocharg-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo