Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) FUEL INJECTION (FUEL SYSTEMS) Engine Control Module (ECM)<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Engine Control Module (ECM) documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECM)
FUEL INJECTION (FUEL SYSTEMS)
17.Engine Control Module (ECM) B: INSTALLATION
Install in the reverse order of removal.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. NOTE:
When replacing ECM, be careful not to use the
wrong spec. ECM to avoid any damage to the fuel
2) Remove the lower inner trim of the passenger
3) Detach the floor mat of the front passenger seat.
4) Remove the protect cover.
5) Remove the nuts (A) which hold ECM to the
6) Remove the clip (B) from the bracket.
7) Disconnect the ECM connectors and take out
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo