Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) INTAKE (INDUCTION) Turbocharger<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Turbocharger documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
6. Turbocharger 7) Loosen the clamp which secures turbocharger to
1) Set the vehicle on a lift.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
8) Remove the bolt which secures bracket of oil
pipe to turbocharger.
9) Remove the oil pipe from turbocharger.
3) Remove the center exhaust pipe.
4) Lower the vehicle.
5) Separate the turbocharger joint pipe from turbo-
10) Remove the turbocharger bracket.
6) Disconnect the engine coolant hose which is
connected to coolant filler tank.
11) Disconnect the oil outlet hose from pipe.
12) Take out the turbocharger from engine com-
1) Connect the oil outlet hose to outlet pipe.
5) Install the turbocharger bracket.
2) Install the turbocharger to intake duct. 33 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo