Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) MECHANICAL Camshaft<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Camshaft documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
18.Camshaft 10) Remove the timing belt cover No.2 (RH).
1) Remove the V-belt.
2) Remove the crank pulley.
3) Remove the timing belt cover.
4) Remove the timing belt assembly. ME-00107
5) Remove the cam sprocket. 12) Remove the oil level gauge guide. (LH side)
6) Remove the crank sprocket. 14) Remove the oil pipe.
7) Disconnect the oil flow control solenoid valve as-
15) Loosen the oil flow control solenoid valve as-
sembly and intake camshaft cap bolts equally, a lit-
8) Remove the tensioner bracket. tle at a time in alphabetical sequence shown in the
9) Remove the timing belt cover No. 2 (LH). ME-00771
16) Remove the oil flow control solenoid valve as-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo