Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) MECHANICAL Engine Oil Pressure<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Engine Oil Pressure documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
ENGINE OIL PRESSURE
6. Engine Oil Pressure
1) Remove the oil pressure switch from engine cyl-
2) Connect the oil pressure gauge hose to cylinder
3) Connect the battery ground cable to battery.
4) Start the engine, and then measure the oil pres-
98 kPa (1.0 kgf/cm2, 14 psi) or more at 800
294 kPa (3.0 kgf/cm2, 43 psi) or more at 5,000
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo