Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4DOTC) MECHANICAL Fuel Pressure<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Fuel Pressure documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
7. Fuel Pressure 7) After connecting the pressure regulator vacuum
hose, measure the fuel pressure.
A: INSPECTION Fuel pressure:
CAUTION: Standard; 230 -- 260 kPa (2.35 -- 2.65
Before removing the fuel pressure gauge, re- kgf/cm2, 33 -- 38 psi)
lease the fuel pressure.
If out of specification, check or replace the pressure
regulator and pressure regulator vacuum hose.
1) Release the fuel pressure.
2) Open the fuel filler flap lid, and then remove the
fuel filler cap.
3) Disconnect the fuel delivery hoses, and then
connect the fuel pressure gauge.
4) Connect the connector of fuel pump relay. NOTE:
The fuel pressure gauge registers 10 to 20 kPa (0.1
to 0.2 kgf/cm2, 1 to 3 psi) higher than standard val-
ues during high-altitude operations.
5) Start the engine.
6) Measure the fuel pressure while disconnecting
the pressure regulator vacuum hose from intake
Standard; 284 -- 314 kPa (2.9 -- 3.2 kgf/cm2,
41 -- 46 psi)
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo