Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Mechanical Camshaft<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Camshaft documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
19.Camshaft 13) Remove the camshaft cap.
(1) Remove the bolts (a) through (b) in alpha-
A: REMOVAL betical sequence.
1) Remove the V-belt.
2) Remove the crank pulley. (a)
3) Remove the timing belt cover.
4) Remove the timing belt assembly.
5) Remove the cam sprocket. ME-00260
6) Remove the crank sprocket. way in alphabetical sequence.
7) Remove the timing belt cover No. 2 (LH).
8) Remove the timing belt cover No. 2 (RH). (i) (c) (e)
Do not damage or lose the seal rubber when re-
moving timing belt covers.
(f) (d) ME-00261
(3) Remove the bolts (k) through (p) in alpha-
betical sequence using ST.
ST 499497000 TORX
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo