Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Mechanical Cylinder Block<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Cylinder Block documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
21.Cylinder Block 12) Remove the bolts (c) and (f) to remove cylinder
(c) (a) (f)
Before conducting this procedure, drain the engine
oil completely if applicable.
1) Remove the intake manifold.
2) Remove the V-belt.
3) Remove the crank pulley. (e) (b) (d)
4) Remove the timing belt cover. (A) Front
5) Remove the timing belt assembly. NOTE:
6) Remove the cam sprocket. and cylinder block.
7) Remove the crank sprocket. 15) Remove the clutch housing cover. (MT model)
8) Remove the generator and A/C compressor with 16) Remove the flywheel (MT model) or drive plate
their brackets. (AT model).
9) Disconnect the PCV hose and remove the rock- Using the ST, lock the crankshaft.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo