Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Mechanical Fuel Pressure<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Fuel Pressure documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
7. Fuel Pressure Fuel pressure
Standard: 284 -- 314 kPa (2.9 -- 3.2 kg/cm2,
A: INSPECTION 41 -- 46 psi)
Before removing the fuel pressure gauge, lower
the fuel pressure.
If out of specification, check or replace the pressure
regulator and pressure regulator vacuum hose.
1) Lower the fuel pressure.
2) Open the fuel filler flap lid, and then remove the ME-00198
fuel filler cap. 7) After connecting the pressure regulator vacuum
3) Disconnect the fuel delivery hoses from fuel fil- hose, measure the fuel pressure.
ter, and then connect the fuel pressure gauge.
Standard: 206 -- 235 kPa (2.1 -- 2.4 kg/cm2,
30 -- 34 psi)
4) Connect the connector of fuel pump relay.
The fuel pressure gauge registers 10 to 20 kPa (0.1
to 0.2 kg/cm2, 1 to 3 psi) higher than standard val-
ues during high-altitude operations.
5) Start the engine.
6) Measure the fuel pressure while disconnecting
the pressure regulator vacuum hose from intake
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo