Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Mechanical Valve Clearance<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Valve Clearance documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
8. Valve Clearance 9) Set the #1 cylinder piston to top dead center of
compression stroke by rotating crank pulley clock-
A: INSPECTION wise using ST.
NOTE: ST 499977100 CRANK PULLEY WRENCH
Inspection and adjustment of the valve clearance NOTE:
should be performed while engine is cold. When arrow mark (A) on the cam sprocket (LH)
1) Set the vehicle on a lift. comes exactly to the top, #1 cylinder piston is
2) Lift-up the vehicle. brought to the top dead center of compression
3) Remove the under cover. stroke.
4) Lower the vehicle.
5) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. (A)
10) Measure the #1 cylinder valve clearance by us-
FU-00009 ing thickness gauge.
6) Remove the timing belt cover (LH). CAUTION:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo