Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Exhaust Muffler<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Muffler documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1) Separate the muffler from rear exhaust pipe.
Be careful, the exhaust pipe is hot.
2) Apply a coat of SUBARU CRC to mating area of
the cushion rubbers in advance.
SUBARU CRC (Part No. 004301003)
3) Remove the front, right and left cushion rubber,
and detach the muffler assembly.
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo