Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Engine (Diagnostics) OBD-II General Scan Tool<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download OBD-II General Scan Tool documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
OBD-II GENERAL SCAN TOOL
9. OBD-II General Scan Tool 3) Using the OBD-II general scan tool, call up DTC
and freeze frame data.
A: OPERATION OBD-II general scan tool functions consist of:
(1) MODE $01: Current powertrain diagnostic
1. HOW TO USE OBD-II GENERAL SCAN data
TOOL (2) MODE $02: Powertrain freeze frame data
1) Prepare a general scan tool (OBD-II general (3) MODE $03: Emission-related powertrain
scan tool) required by SAE J1978. DTC
2) Open the cover and connect the OBD-II general (4) MODE $04: Clear/Reset emission-related
scan tool to data link connector located in the lower diagnostic information
portion of instrument panel (on the driver's side). Read out the data according to repair procedures.
(For detailed operation procedures, refer to the
OBD-II General Scan Tool Operation Manual.)
For details concerning DTC, refer to the List of Di-
agnostic Trouble Code (DTC).
2. MODE $01 (CURRENT POWERTRAIN DIAGNOSTIC DATA)
Refers to data denoting the current operating condition of analog input/output, digital input/output and/or the
A list of the support data and PID (Parameter Identification) codes are shown in the following table.
PID Data Unit of measure
01 Number of emission-related powertrain trouble codes and MIL status ON/OFF
03 Fuel system control status --
04 Calculated engine load value %
05 Engine coolant temperature
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo