Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) FUEL INJECTION (FUEL SYSTEMS) Fuel System Trouble in General<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Fuel System Trouble in General documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
FUEL SYSTEM TROUBLE IN GENERAL
FUEL INJECTION (FUEL SYSTEMS)
30.Fuel System Trouble in General
Trouble and possible cause Corrective action
1. Insufficient fuel supply to the injector
1) Fuel pump will not operate.
Inspect connections, especially ground, and tighten
Defective terminal contact.
Trouble in electromagnetic or electronic circuit parts. Replace fuel pump.
2) Lowering of fuel pump function. Replace fuel pump.
3) Clogged dust or water in the fuel filter. Replace fuel filter, clean or replace fuel tank.
4) Clogged or bent fuel pipe or hose. Clean, correct or replace fuel pipe or hose.
5) Air is mixed in the fuel system. Inspect or retighten each connection part.
6) Clogged or bent breather tube or pipe. Clean, correct or replace air breather tube or pipe.
7) Damaged diaphragm of pressure regulator. Replace.
2. Leakage or blow out fuel
1) Loosened joints of the fuel pipe. Retightening.
2) Cracked fuel pipe, hose and fuel tank. Replace.
3) Defective welding part on the fuel tank. Replace.
4) Defective drain packing of the fuel tank. Replace.
Clean, correct or replace air breather tube or air vent
5) Clogged or bent air breather tube or air vent tube.
3. Gasoline smell inside of compartment
Loose joints at air breather tube, air vent tube and fuel filler
2) Defective packing air tightness on the fuel saucer. Correct or replace packing.
3) Cracked fuel separator. Replace separator.
4) Inoperative fuel pump modulator or circuit. Replace.
4. Defective fuel meter indicator
1) Defective operation of fuel level sensor. Replace.
2) Defective operation of fuel meter. Replace.
1) Large operation noise or vibration of fuel pump. Replace.
NOTE: drops to about one-half. After the winter season,
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo