Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Ignition Spark Plug<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Spark Plug documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
2. Spark Plug 2. LH SIDE
A: REMOVAL 1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
All spark plugs installed on an engine, must be
of the same heat range.
NGK: BKR5E-11 (Alternate)
NGK: BKR6E-11 (Alternate)
1. RH SIDE FU-00009
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. 2) Remove the two bolts which hold washer tank,
and then disconnect the washer motor connector.
2) Remove the resonator chamber. 3) Disconnect the rear window glass washer hose
3) Remove the spark plug cords by pulling boot, not from washer motor, then plug connection with a
the cord itself. suitable cap.
4) Hang the washer tank away from working area.
4) Remove the spark plugs with spark plug sock- IG-00020
ets. 5) Remove the spark plugs cord by pulling boot, not
the cord itself.
6) Remove the spark plugs with spark plug sock- C: INSPECTION
ets. Check the electrodes and inner and ceramic insu-
lator of plugs, noting the type of deposits and the
degree of electrode erosion.
B: INSTALLATION (E)
1. RH SIDE
(A) Spark plug gap
1) Install in the reverse order of removal.
(B) Carbon accumulation or wear
Tightening torque (Spark plug): (C) Cracks
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo