Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Intake (Induction) Air Cleaner Case<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Air Cleaner Case documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
AIR CLEANER CASE
3. Air Cleaner Case
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Disconnect the connector (A) of intake air tem-
3) Remove the bolts (B) which install air cleaner
case to stay.
4) Disconnect the hoses and intake duct from air
5) Loosen the clamp which connects air cleaner
case to throttle body.
6) Remove the air cleaner case.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
For tightening torque, refer to "COMPONENT".
Inspect for cracks and loose connections.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo