Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Intake (Induction) Air Intake Duct<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Air Intake Duct documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
AIR INTAKE DUCT
4. Air Intake Duct
1) Remove the bolt (A) which installs air intake duct
A on the front side of body.
2) Remove the clip (B) which connects air intake
duct A to resonator chamber.
3) Remove the air intake duct A.
4) Remove the air intake duct B from resonator
chamber and air cleaner case.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
For tightening torque, refer to "COMPONENT".
1) Inspect for cracks and loose connections.
2) Inspect that no foreign objects are mixed in the
air intake duct.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo