Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 2 - Engine Section (H4SO) Starting Charging System Battery<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Battery documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4. Battery 1. EXTERNAL PARTS:
A: REMOVAL Check for the existence of dirt or cracks on battery
case, top cover, vent plugs, and terminal posts. If
1) Disconnect the positive (+) cable after discon-
necessary, clean with water and wipe with a dry
necting the ground (-) cable of battery.
2) Remove the flange nuts from battery rods, and
Apply a thin coat of grease on the terminal posts to
then take off the battery holder.
2. ELECTROLYTE LEVEL:
Check the electrolyte level in each cell. If the level
is below MIN LEVEL, bring the level to MAX LEVEL
by pouring distilled water into the battery cell. Do
not fill beyond MAX LEVEL.
3. SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF ELECTROLYTE:
1) Measure the specific gravity of electrolyte using
a hydrometer and a thermometer.
Specific gravity varies with temperature of electro-
3) Remove the battery. lyte so that it must be corrected at 20
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo